Ok, so I'm making some good progress on the market blouse muslins. Here is the size 12 muslin - this muslin was made with a 1" full bust adjustment. I also released the side seams - beginning 6 inches from the hem where the seam is 5/8" I tapered to 1/4" at the hem which made a huge difference in the gathering I was getting at the small of my back.
If this pattern were a more fitted shirt I'd try to make some additional alterations however, the design is for a loose fitting pull over style. I think if I went for a closer fit than what I have with this muslin I'd just be straying from the design which I don't really want to do for this. So, I've already got my fashion fabric all prep-ed and I'm ready to sew! I have decided to use self fabric instead of actual interfacing for the neck band pieces. Hopefully, my next post will have pictures of the actual blouse - whether complete or in progress, I can't be sure! ;)